Sunday, February 24, 2008

He turned..again!

Well Sam flipped...or rather he rolled over this afternoon. I put him down on his tummy, he pushed with his arm and instead of doing a mini-push up...found himself looking at the ceiling. He was not too pleased about this either. I put him back on his tummy only for him to roll over two more times. Morgan tried to get video but he quit the show by then and wanted to go to sleep. I guess the excitement was too much for him.
Other new tricks include smiling all the time, checking out his hands and he seems to be interested in his feet as well. It looks like "hey, what are those down there and can I get them to my mouth?" I also believe his eyesight is probably close to 20/20 these days....he tracks the movement of Benjamin pretty well.
Sorry to get behind with the blog. I'll try to do better. Thanks for the encouragement mom!

No comments:

baby
babies